C: - The Thinkspace
Giving employees more office and more space, C: is the next-generation think space, where smart design encourages productivity and collaboration.
There’s a clear link between happiness at work and productivity. One wonders, does being productive make us happy or does being happy make us productive? The answer is, of course, the latter.
If there is one thing that defines some of the most successful organisations across industries, it is their people. Or to be more specific, it is their team of happy people. Because, let us face it; no one works better than a person who wants to come to work every morning.
C: is an SEZ designed to function as an evolved IT space. Where innovation is the need of the hour, C: attempts to make productivity a given by creating an environment that simply lets people think. Innovative products & solutions are best thought of in innovative spaces. C: has been developed to provide over 3 million SFT for your people to create the next big thing.
C: is a group of highly-evolved workspaces that has been designed from "part-to-whole". This means that the architectural disposition has been developed from the ground up after months of extensive research, so that minute details ultimately add up to the layout orientation of the entire space.
- Climate-friendly measures keep workspaces cooler, while reducing working costs.
- Light-friendly measures help maximise natural light, while minimising glare.
- Space options from 5000 SFT to 30,000 SFT help cater to a wide range of requirements.
- Centralised Wi-Fi across campus.
- Collaboration spaces motivate employees to discuss and brainstorm across water pools, alongside green spaces, etc.
- Personal spaces help people unwind, refresh and reboot.
- Built-to-suit customised solutions, with the soul of C.
C: is a part of Neotown, an integrated township of over 120 acres, that seeks to address the inconvenience of long commutes. With well-planned precincts that are all within a 12-minute radius from each other, Neotown makes sure people spend less time on the road and more time where they should be.